Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Weekend news











Well the weekend sure ended up awesome!! Merissa's baptism, was absalutly fabulous!! She was so excited, and looked radiant!! She is such a sweet little angel, sure makes a Mama proud!!
Kasi and Amy made it down for the weekend, and that was a ton of fun we got lots done!!! I used tons of my swap items, which I was so excited about, because I reallly havent used alot of them before, some but not many so that was way cool!! We went to dinner, shopped and shopped more, had to show the girls our new little awesome scrap book store!!! They thought it was great!! The weekend of course went way way to fast!! It was sad to see them go, even more so I think because Kasi is moving so soon and it is going to be a long long long time before we see her again!!! Hopfully Amy and I can still get together! Love ya girls thanks for a great weekend!!

No comments: