Thursday, September 25, 2008

How did his happen??















Ok so most of you know what a girly girl I am, so you would think that my girls would follow suit. Well a couple have at least! Not that Michale isn't girly because she is, but she really doesn't mind crossing over. She kind of always has crossed both ways, (so I wonder has it been to please me) she has always loved to play in the mud, so defiantly not afraid to get dirty, sometimes very dirty, in fact I think she quite enjoys it! Well its pine views home coming week and she decided she was going to play in the annual Jr. verse Sr. powder puff game, ok I can handle this, its what comes next. She now wants to play on the football team, like the boys team next year, ok so I'm not dumb enough to think that she would really make it, but its all she talks about, in fact she even tried to talk to the coach, which he pretty much ignored her and walked away!! (thank goodness) But she says all the boys say, she could always try out he has to let her, and he might even let her make it but, he doesn't have to play her!! Any way she was so into the powder puff game she got called a few choice words that I wont repeat! It was so funny when she would come up to the line she would do this bouncy thing from one leg to the other, it was hilarious!! She was so serious!! Oh and her nick name, this is the best part, the part that makes me the proudest (gag) "The beast"!! Nice huh!!

Ok so on the up side she got asked to homecoming, so we are going dress shopping tonight. At least this is the part I couldn't wait for, that awesome bonding time with the benefit of shopping!!

Ok so I have this online group of gals that are the best, and we had an online crop and well I didn't get alot done well yeah I actually only got one done I know I know I wanted to do more I swear life has just gotten so crazy, I just didn't have time, it was like one thing after another!! Anyway this challenge we had to use butterflies and well I love butterflies so of course I had to do this one!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

We love you too, jenn!!!!
We did have fun and wished you could have played more.
I LOVE YOUR Layout!!!!!!
Maybe next time you can do more.