Thursday, October 8, 2009

So proud!!!

My sweet baby girl is just months away from graduating high school and heading to college. That's how it feels anyway, I know realistically more like almost a year, but it feels like it is coming so fast. Sometimes I just want to slow time to a halt, and others well....you know, anyway i am so excited for her, she just had her senior s.e.o.p. meeting with her counselor, ( couldn't go since I still cant walk) her dad met her there and I am so sad I missed it, she called me so excited, she was told that as long as she scores well on her a.c.t. test she can go to any college that she wants!!! She is so so so excited, and seeing and feeling her excitement, well you just cant help but be excited for her. I kinda thought she would just go to, S.U.U. but I don't think so now. I think she wants to try to get in some where that not just anyone can go to. So I have a feeling that we are going to be touring some colleges pretty darn quick!! Great job sweet girl, you have worked hard to earn this!!

On a side note, I went to the doctor on Wednesday (I was getting pretty nervous cause I still couldn't walk) and found out that I have torn my hip flexer muscle, that muscle is responsible for taking most of the pressure of your leg, for moving your leg forward and lots of other stuff any way it makes sense, it sucks but makes sense, so he said it should start getting better by this weekend that it was probably peeking out at that point and I should be back to running in a few weeks!! Crazy stuff!!
I have to tell you though that I have the most amazing, wonderful, patient, kind, loving, husband ever, he has taken such good care of me not complaining at all, and I tell you I have been up stairs almost the whole time, he has helped me out of bed to the bathroom, whatever I need, taking care of the kids, picking up, dropping off, he has just been wonderful!! I am so stinkin lucky!!! Love you sweetheart!!

1 comment:

The Gibsons said...

Congrats to your daughter. That is such a high for both her and you as parents. And I hope you feel better soon.