Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sometimes...............















Sometimes, its really hard

being a mom of a lot of kids, today was one of those days, Makenna bawled and bawled after waking up from her to late of nap, we were trying to play games with the kids and she made it impossible, the older kids were being loud and I was trying to hold the baby and nurse him at the same time. Someone was getting hurt at some point and bawling, tattling on someone, someone getting yelled at!!! I just wanted to run away.

But, I didn't, and as I watch my children tonight playing a silly game together, guiding the little ones, my heart is soothed and I once again feel that I can do another day, that Makenna's constant kisses to Caden wont send me through the roof!!

Life is good!!

1 comment:

hapi said...

Hi Jennw6kids, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!