Monday, November 5, 2007

Universal Studios


The girls performed on friday, it was such a great experience for them!! They did such a great job!! The light was not good so my pictures didnt turn out very good so Im bummed about that, but they were so cute up there on stage, and they were just happy to be there!!




The day at Universal was way fun, they only had 2 real rides but they were both alot of fun, Jurassic park and the Mummy ride! Merissa rode the first along with Monica and Jake, Michale and I then Randy and I switched and Monica stayed the poor little thing was scarred to death! Its really just the end of it that is scary, but she was pretty dang serious that she was never riding that ride again!! LOL
Then of course the other kids were totally excited about the "RED CARPET" LOL we're movie stars, Im so Hot Just a coule of the things I kept hearing!!



Then of course we hit the beach a couple of days, and the kids had a blast Colton sure wasnt sure about the ocean I kinda had to drag him over to it and then would run away as quick as I let him go!!

Home now and its back to running like crazy! But it was a great get away!!

No comments: