Saturday, October 20, 2007

Slow down!!!










Time waits for no one is what they say, hey I'm one of those that say that!!! Holy cow where has the time gone. Jayden had show and share man awhile ago and here I am just now posting a pic!! He was so excited to take dancer with him, and so thrilled to show everyone this is my awesome dog!! The kids were darling so excited to see this big dog in their class!!!




Ok now I'm catching up this just happened Thursday, our school's annual Raptor Romp, each grade does a dance, and my sweet little Monica, she's a kindergartner and she got to do "don't go dancin with a dinosaur" She did such a good job, and most important she had a blast doing it!!!




Know here is Merissa and she did the twist, such a way stinkin fun dance and its amazing how fast all the kids pick up on hula hooping for those that hadn't already able too!! I do have to admit though that, this is my favorite out of all the dances, I think they just look like they are having a blast and 2 years ago when Jake did this dance he LOVED it, and was one of those that couldn't really hula, after this he sure could. Any way it is still my favorite, she did a great job although they did take a couple of parts out this year, but none the less they did awesome!!! My sweet little Merissa if she knows your taking pictures then she has all eyes on you with her picture smile in place!! So funny!!!


Oh now here is my darling son, the one in the back with the blond hair (not to be confused with a girl) LOL, his class did a Hawaiian dance, and he was all over that, said it reminded him of when we lived there!! Now him

and Merissa so opposite, he didn't want to look at me because he was embarrassed of me sitting in the front

taking pictures, so he wouldn't look at me, he said he would loose concentration and forget the dance. He did awesome!!

Ok I don't know how great the picture on this turned out I took it last night so it was dark so no lighting to help, this is for a
circle journal group I am in with some of the best
girls in the whole world!! This one just happens to
be going in Kasi's and I have met her and Amy they
live up north (salt lake area) anyway I get to go visit
or they come here every couple of months and we shop and scrap our hearts out. We
have so so much fun together!!! Anyway this is for Kasi's book, she wanted a page about you, so that was kinda fun scrappin about me, cause of course I never do!!
Any way life is crazy hopefully it will slow down soon, I don't imagine that it will but it sure would be nice!!

No comments: