Thursday, October 4, 2007

1 DAY!!!!

.......................and counting!!! I am so excited I can hardly stand it!!! I still really havent gotten the shoe thing figured out but it will work out!! I got to the post office and picked up the skirts!! Yay so excited to have them, I am a little worried about it though, it will be about 47 in the beginning, then will get up to 63 at the end, I am so excited that I feel like I am shaking inside!! By almost this time tomorrow morning the gun will go off!!! It almost seems sereal, I still think of myself a year ago, 50 pounds heavier no exersice, and I think your fat your lazy you cant run let alone run 26.2 miles!! I have to really talk to myself, get a real mental game goin on in my head, you can do it, you have trained HARD for this!! So this is it the moment of truth!!

2 comments:

Kasi said...

how did it go Jenn?????? I want to hear all about it!

Amy said...

Yes I wanna know too!!!! So.... how'd it go??