Sunday, September 30, 2007

Feeling motivated


We went riding Saturday, it is so much fun, the kids just have a blast, me too!! It just so great getting out there and spending time with the kids. We went out on the Arizona strip, Randy says that off that rode you can get to the grand canyon who knows maybe one day we'll cruise there! I know I would love too!! This picture is of when we were loading up and Jayden and I went on one last ride, man he is so cute, he just has that sparkle of love and life, he makes me smile just looking at him, He just snuggles right up to you. So dang awesome, I just love that little guy!!
Randy took the kids and took the trailer back to our friends down in Vegas and went and visited his family, and I went to women's general conference with Renee. I am feeling so motivated, the talks really touched me, and I am really feeling like I need to step it up, I have been such a slacker lately and man that makes me feel bad, I mean come on my kids are watching me and they need to know how much I love my Heavenly father and Jesus Christ, they need to feel that I will follow and I will choose the right so that I may lead by example, and I have NOT been a good example lately, I love my Heavenly father and Jesus Christ with all my heart and they need to know that. They also need to know that service to our neighbors is very important but that is more what I need to work on. I need to be better in my calling so that I can serve willingly with a happy heart!! I feel so blessed to be part of this church it is so true I know that and I want to do and be what my Heavenly father wants me to!!
Ok so its down to the count down, 6 days to the marathon, I can do it, I know I can I trust in the training I have put in, I am excited, I am nervous, and man I think I am worried but I also know that I can do it!! The latest advice I have received has made so much sense to me, I was told that so much of the marathon is mental that if you think you can do it, you can!! If you think that you are going to feel great through the whole thing then yes you are, I mean I think that you will still be tired but I think I can do it, I have never hit the WALL, I don't think I will, I think I can do this, and I think I will feel great!! So 3 more runs then that's it 2 days off!! Then we run the whole thing, and I am going to rock!!! whooo hoooo!! Thanks for your support and cheer me on!!!

No comments: