Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sorry



Isnt he just darling, he was so dang excited to start school ( Yes, I know he started at the beginning of september) he could hardly wait to get there and it was made even more special when his dad came home and went with us!! He had a little bit of a hard time when I left but he did great. There has only been 1 time since that I had to leave him upset, that is when we rode with Randy to pine valley and he fell asleep on the way back so I woke him when we got close and he was not happy about having to go to school, oh it was terrible he cried and then man I felt terrible!!

So sorry it has taken me so long to post again but man it has just been crazy, it seems like I havent even sat down at the computer unless im doing a lesson or something, run clean drive kids around run run run run run!!! It feels kinda crazy though that it is all going to be coming to an end in 2 weeks, Im very excited but In some ways I dont want it to end, now I know Im crazy but I just LOVE getting out there with the girls and just running and visiting, I now know what they mean 26.2 cheep therapy (but really not so cheep) LOL

any way I will come back hopefully tomorrow and post more I want to show pic's of my trip up north and what I got done but I feel the need to go snuggle with my honey have a great night all!!

1 comment:

Renee said...

He is so freaking cute. He just makes me smile, especially at church like today when he walked by me and said with a huge smile, "Hi Reeenay!"