Monday, September 3, 2007

forgot about this

Oh this just cracks me up just looking at this picture of my little man. I almost forgot about it too!! I was going through and trying to get all my pictures down loaded to the costco site so I could get them ordered, I dont like to just leave them on the computer you hear to many people saying their computer crashed and they lost all their pictures. So I try to always print them. Anyway I was going through all my files and realized I forgot a file in June and went back and looked and it was from Colton's birthday, well he got his first happy meal and then he just started making these faces, so funny he would squint one eye the other would be shut and he would make this humming noise oh my gosh it was so funny and he just kept doing it. He doesnt do it very often any more but for a little while he did it all the time!!
Well I got Monica's page done last night so I will take pictures of it and post it later, it turned out pretty cute, now I just need to figure out how Im going to do my cards, I have some what of an idea, so I guess I should run with that!!
4 days till I leave for Salt Lake so excited!! Whhoooo hooooo!!

2 comments:

gigharborscrapper said...

Jenn, that picture is sooo cute!! I have to tell you, I am one of those people who lost a hard drive with hundreds of pictures BUT I always upload to snapfish immediately upon downloading to my computer so I was able to order disks from Snapfish of the pictures I lost.
Now I have software loaded that immediately uploads to snapfish as the computer is downloading the pictures. So worth it!!
Valerie

Amy said...

OMG!! What a ham!
I always back up my pictures onto CD's about every few months so that I will always have them even if my comp. one day crashes.