Monday, September 24, 2007









Ok these are the pages I got done while I was up north visiting Amy and Kasi. I got up there about 9:30 after helping Kasi's neighbor with her car we spent the day shopping (and night) then saturday we did a little more shopping then we scrapped until about 4-4:30 in the morning man it was so fun. Amy even called Katie and it almost felt like she was there with us!! We had so much fun just visiting and scrapping, when we were out shopping we even shopped for clothes and jewelry this time!!

Im getting so excited for the marathon I think after running the 20 miles it really felt like we can so do it, we felt so good when we got done. In fact when I got home we loaded up and took the 4-wheelers out and rode till dark!! Jake ran out of gas so we had to load his bike onto my bike so I was riding pretty slow, then went back out sunday and we went on a really long ride and wouldnt you know it, he ran out of gas again, this time Randy carried Jakes bike on his!! The kids just love it! Colton does so awesome, I just put him in my front pack and he just sits on my lap waves at the kids and makes those boy noises, you know brmmmmmm bbbbbrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmm!! So cute!!

No comments: