Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Monica


Ok so here is the page I did for Monica for their book at school, she was vey excited to show it to her teacher. She sure was excited to get back to school, she just didnt understand the whole SEP thing and why her brother and sister got to go to school and she didnt!!
Jayden starts preschool today, which will be so weird not having him with me, but he is so excited that is all he talks about is when he starts school, he's going to be a big boy just like Jacob!! It cracks me up whenhe calls him Jacob, because the only time he heres that is of course when Im getting mad at Jake. LOL I will post pictures later of him.
Jake started gymnastics last week which he is so excited about, he did it before so I hopethis time he will stay with it. Michale continues to try to join every club at school, so funny she wants to start back into dance and she is also doing field show she plays the flute and she really enjoys it this will be her second year! Merissa Is doing super steppers again this year she also made show team so she will take an extra2 classes, Monica is also in super steppers then she will be starting piano lessons next monday so the 4 older ones will all be in piano. Jayden will also do a gymnastics class while at school and I know he will LOVE that. So it will just be Colton and I 3 times a week for 2 1/2 hours it will be good for Colton and I.

1 comment:

Staci said...

Wow! You're going to have one busy school year! Love your daughter's LO!