Friday, September 28, 2007

So fun

We had the most awesome time last night, we went to dinner with some friends then we went to a concert, the Belmy Brothers they put on a great show, it was pretty tame but was fun watching the drummer totally get into it, plus it was fun just going to a concert we havent been to one in like years! W e have always gone in Vegas so people are up dancing and yelling, but this was a ton of fun. I think we had 4 hours with NO kids!! Then we went for ice cream after it was so much fun, Thanks Renee and Kyle, you guys ROCK!!!
Ok so yep Im going to talk about the marathon again, I totally feel like Im going OCD about this. OK get this ONE week, oh my gosh I just got butterflies in my tummy just thinking about it!! (SCREAM) Im worried about my shoes, Im worried about my bra, Im worried about my skirt that hasnt come yet, Im worried about what time I should try to stick to in the beginning!! We only have to run 8 miles tomorrow then next week get this, we only run a 3 mile, a 4, and a 2. Then we take 2 full days off before the marathon 26.2 miles, that is just insane who, who Im asking in their right mind signs up pays money mind you no chance in you know where of even coming in within the first thousands, and I mean thousands of people!!! Not that Im trying to win or anything but come on!! Were talking like 4 1/2 to 5 hours of running!! What was I thinking!!! (Breath breath you can do this, your excited about thins remember remember) ok sorry had to talk to myself a little there!!
I m going to try to finish cleaning off my scrap table I really want to work on my cards and my swaps! Or even scrap book yay!! I just need a out let right now!

No comments: