Sunday, September 2, 2007

18 miles down!!!!


I am excited to report I got my 18 miles in!! We went thursday night because we were all going to go camping together that way we could still get our run in and not have to worry about getting it done in the mountains, we werent able to go camping but I still ran thursday night. I was pretty tired all day friday (which Im sure had nothing to do with the fact that I got home at 1:30 in the morning and then got back up at 7 so with about 4-41/2 hours of sleep run 18 miles, yep very tired!!! LOL It felt great to run that far and I get kinda emotional after I do these long runs. I feel so thankful for my body and its ability to get out there and run, then I start thinking about all those people out there who cant even walk and yes it gets me very, I dont know just makes me very thankful, my heavenly father has blessed me and it just gets me!!
Iam getting very excited to go to Salt lake oh how I cherish these weekends with my wonderful friends, I cant wait t see them let them know how grateful I am for their friendship I love them very much!!
I think Randy is going to take the kids and go to vegas while I am up north, the kids will be very excited they love to play with their cousin Shelbi, he always starts to get all clingy before I leave, I think he knows as a person I need it to regenerate myself but in the same token he wants me here with him!!
Randy and Jake went dove hunting yesterday, I think they are going to go again tomorrow probably after I run, but Jake was so excited he could not wait to go, Randy says thats just how he was when he was little it kinda gets Randy a little twinkle in his eye, Im glad he goes and has something to do like that it is so good for our men to have something or I think they will feel smothered by us, just like we need ours!! I know he's glad he can share his passion with his son, Jayden wants to go really bad I think Randy might try to take him too, but I know he's worried if the gun shots will scare him, Jayden says I will just do this daddy (covers ears with hands) so cute!!

1 comment:

Kasi said...

I am SOOOOOO excited for you to come! only 5 more days WHOO HOOO!!!!