Monday, August 27, 2007




Ok so I went and got a sports message last tuesday and it really helped me a ton, I felt like I was runner more like myself no pain in the hip and I could run faster. Yay!! Then after I pushed myself thursday I could start to feel it again so I schedualed another massage after my saturday long run and dang those massages are so painful you cant even imagine, the first one she said that my I. T. band which runs down the side of your leg from the hip to the knee was intertwined with my ham strings which run down the back of your leg and when she was pushing those back into place I wanted to cry, it hurt so bad, any it feels so much better I can totally tell running that it just feels so much better!!
Ok funny thing saturday we meet at 5 am at the end of the marathon and leave car there then drive out how far we are going to run, get up there and Sarah and Renee are totally freaked out because it was so dark (it really was dark) that we are going to get hit and what should we do and Sarah gota love her says "I think we should ditch running and go to I hop" so funny were like no and she is totally begging come on lets go!! LOL so funny, so they deside we should run with the light of our phones so funny I took mine thinking ok I'll do it got out there and bagged it stuck it in my pack and just tried to keep on the road, so we get all the way almost back to Sarah's van and I swear she looked like she was ready to start balling I felt so bad she forgot her keys up in the car at the top, so not a big deal, I call randy he can come get us but opps he is out at Sand hollow to ride, Renee tries to get Kyle but opps he's getting tires then Sarah's like oh I'll just have Charlie bring me the extra key, so not a big deal, what better to spend some fun time just visiting with these 2 great friends!!
Iam getting so excited for the marathon I was pretty nervous at first but after we ran that first 15 miles I thought we can do this, this week our long run will be 18 miles it will be another break through I think!! Yes we can do it!!

1 comment: