Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Blessings

I am so blessed, we have so so so much, I dont mean monitarily, but just in general. We have our health, we can walk play and run, which is a great plus, but so much more we have the love and blessings of a heavenly father who loves us and blesses us.
I am feeling very blessed for one because I went with Randy to Cedar the other night to go to a funral for a 2 year old little boy who was run over, he was a twin and they have 8 children, which is so so wonderful!! But more is when Randy got to his friend and he said I am so sorry, the dad (Randy's friend) said "Why, isnt this what we want for our children, to make it back to heavenly father, to not have to go through the trails of this life but to make it all the way and he has". That struck me # 1 I dont think I could be that strong #2 Im selfish I want my children here with me, I just dont think I could handle it if I lost any of mykids. So Im feeling very blessed, I know my heavenly father loves me, and I pray he knows how strong I am and what I can handle, and he won't give me more then that!! So my wonderful family I loveyou with all my heart you are every thing to me you are the best, thank you so much for each of you, you have blessed and enriched my life in ways you will never understand.. To my friends thank you for the blessings you are in my life know you hold a very special place in my heart and I thank heavenly father for eachand every one of you, I don't know that I could get through the everydayness with out your kind words and encouragement, I love each of you!! To my wonderful husband, you are my world I love you with all my heart know how important you are in my life, thank you for bouying me up when I couldnt on my own, thank you for supporting me in all Ive evr done or all that I do you are amazing, You make me so happy and I feel so safe in your arms!! To my Heavenly father thank you for all my blessings thank you for know me as a person as an individual knowing my needs and being there for me, I love you!!
I am so blessed thank you everyone in my life for however you have touched me, I love you!!

No comments: