Friday, August 10, 2007

Trying to get it all in

I took the kids to discovery park on thursday, we had so much fun. Jake found this awesome, dino in the sand box, then there were all kinds of rock climbing, slides, hiding spots, swings, they also had little tid bits of info on different bugs animals birds dino's, it was so cool. I love watching my kids play and just have fun. Then we went to an ice cream parlor, got sandwiches and ice cream!!

Well I got a new cut and some new color not so blond, I am so excited I love it!!! All the kids got their cuts for school Michale got some bangs, Jake just got a little cut off!! Everyone else just trims!! School starts in 5 days and Im not ready Michale is going to HIGH school that is just crazy im not ready for that yet!! They just grow up so fast I just want to play with them for a few more weeks!! Crazy I now but I do!! I love you my babies!!

I think I will take them to Las Vegas on monday or Tuesday to finish up our school shopping, maybe do chuckie cheese or something fun!!

Im hoping to get some Scrappin done this weekend, I am on a MB with the most awesome group of girls and we are having an online crop this week starting in the morning so I cant wait!

I ran this morning my long run I usually do it on saturday but the girlie that I run with was going out of town and I didnt want to do it by myself so we went this morning we went the farthest we have ever went yet 15 miles and I am so excited we did so awesome and I feel great its so great to feel myself get so much stronger, I know that I can run the Marathon!!





1 comment:

Kasi said...

Jenn, I want to see the new 'do!