Tuesday, August 7, 2007

My workings












This Is what I worked on, during all those long hours of driving first I got my 2 photo mats done for a swap then the card for card club then I got the journal box done for another swap. Well then I was out of things to dowith the trip from denver still to go, we didnt find a store in denver we didnt look but we checked out grand junction and the only store closed so as we were driving I thought well why not create a little 6 x 6 book to add photo's to when I get home, so I had limited things because all I had was what i brought to work on the swaps and cards, then at one of our stops I remembered my stuff I got in Kansas so I got that out, then todayin about an hour I added photo's and a little bling and wala a little mini book for Monica. Very excited!!



1 comment:

Kasi said...

cute, cute, cute!!! I can't wait to see the swap items IRL!!

Hugs,
Kasi