Monday, August 6, 2007

I LOVE MY LIFE!!!!!

I have the best life ever, I have a wonderful husband who loves and adores me, 6 beautiful healthy children, whom I cant imagine my life without, they make my very existance worth while, we have our health and we feel great!! We have a kind and loving heavenly father who is constistantly blessing us!!

We just got home from this amazing vacation you know the old fashioned kind where you get in the car and drive for hours and hours, my kids were so awesome I didnt hear when are we going to get there how much longer!! The are great I have the BEST kids ever!!! My Husband is pretty dang awesome too!! When we were in Kansas he found this awesome little scrap book store for me, it was so cute tons of Heidi Swapp which I love and I got a clip it up and I love it in fact I want another!! We went to Misouri first for a family reunion which I thought was great, I ve never been to a family reunion before, my family doesnt do that so it was great to be there and meet Randy's family. Then next we went to see grandma Edie the kids were so excited to get to see her and stay with her she is awesome she has so much spunk I love to be around her I sure wish she was closer!! Then on to Iowa to see grandma Carspecken she is such a sweet heart again the kids were very excited tosee their next great grandma!! Then on to Omaha where we went to the zoo oh it was so great the kids were so excited just seeing the awe in the voices and wonder in their faces it was amazing!! Then we went to Denver where we did some shopping for school then we drove into the canyon a little where we stayed by lake Dillon and I got to go on a four mile run around the lake it was so so amazing it was so beautiful I loved it, then we drove on the next day into glenwood springs it was great another great run by 2 rivers the beautiful colorado mountains 10 miles saturday morning and it just felt to short I loved looking around!! Then we drove on home, my family is amazing I loved it!!

No comments: