Thursday, August 16, 2007

Right now




Im feeling a little lost, Ive got 4 kids in school, Yes I still have 2 very busy boys that are nothing but T-R-O-U-B-L-E but I miss having them all home it feels.....................empty, like what am I suposed to do now kinda feeling. I know Im not in the norm and Im ok with that but, I LOVE have my kids home I love to play games with them and read with them or just try to understand Michale's ramblings!! Look how cute they all looked on their first day of school so darling they were so excited!! Iam very proud of my children and how hard they try in school. Tonight is back to school night, Im a little nervous because I know Im going to get roped into being room mom again, which I dont mind so much but man is it alot of work!! Monica was so proud to be going to school she could hardly wait such a big girl now!! When we pulled up to the school this morning we got out so I could walk her to her door and we got on the side walk and I kissed Jake bye then she says bye mom Im like oh no yu dont Im so walking you to class!! Ok if you want to!! Merissa yesterday walked into class and all of her little friends all got into her same class oh she was so excited and they were all sitting at the same table!! She was thrilled!! When Jake got to class they got to sit wherever they wanted to and he had several of his buddies in thee so he was pretty happy too!! Now Michale she was so dang excited to start high school ( yes you read that right High school my sweet baby girl is now in high school) she was ready to jump out of her skin, now me on the other hand was not so excited not that I dont want her to grow and progress I do its just that she cant be going to high school she's my baby girl!! BUt well you know what they say time stands still for no Man!!
Ok Im so excited Randy just told me that he is working on this new building and its like a little strip mall and they are all brand new stores and he said he was walking by and he noticed one said SCRAPBOOK!!!! WHOOO HOOO yay we are getting another store we so need one in this town, I just hope they do it right get new product all the time, (LOL) and its big so they carry alot, and they have fair prices. I think if they can do that they will totally make it. Hemm Maybe I should go see if theres a number and call and give advise!!! LOL

No comments: