Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

Ok so I was laying in bed the other night, Jayden was on one side of me Colton laying on me, Monica on the other side and Jake on the other side of Monica, and Jayden says to me "Mommy, I just Love you" and it touched me deeply, I of course respond I just love you too!!! But it made me lay there and think, you know this is what life is about, these sweet children, the joy of raising them and having them in our home, it just made me think, I love me life, I love my children, I love my Husband, I love being a full time wife and mother.
It has been such an awesome vacation, way to short but oh so ideal, Christmas was wonderful, Sants brought lots of games and puzzles and that is what we have been doing, playing day in and day out staying up late and reading, just being together!! So awesome!!
I hope the New year brings each and everyone of you and us everything we are all searching for, the greatest desires of our hearts, I know that, as a family we will be adding one more sweet little one into our home on or (hopefully before) around August 1st!! We are very excited to add this last sweet little spirit into our home!! So now you know why I have not posted much, I dont feel to great, the Dr. has givin me something for my sickness and it is helping a ton!! Have a great day!!

3 comments:

Kasi said...

yay yay yay!! Hope you feel better soon (like in four weeks or so when we come visit!)

Amy said...

Yippee!! And I have to second Kasi.. Get feeling better soon!

Katie said...

Yay!!! Conrats on the baby!
it is so cool!
I hope you feel better soon.