Saturday, January 12, 2008

I heard..........

The babies heart beat today, it felt so good to hear, it just kinda puts everything into perspective!! I'm feeling OK as long as I get my Medicine, and take it early enough in the afternoon. Just so tired, I feel so guilty when I don't make it to the gym, because I need to go and keep up my exercise, I m just so worried about gaining to much.
Merissa's birthday was Wednesday, 8 years old, it just seems so crazy how did she grow up so quickly! She is such a good girl, I'm so proud of her and the decisions that she makes, her little friends are coming over today and we are going to the movie, she can hardly wait. Then of course she is the most excited about the fact she is getting baptized February 2ND. She can hardly wait!!
The girls are coming in a couple of weeks, its going to be so fun, I cant wait to see them. It will be kinda sad with Kasi moving and all, but they I think are going to come on Thursday instead of Friday!! Ya ya YAY!!
I sure hope my OLD sister in law had an awesome birthday, even though she is older than dirt now!! LOL Love ya girlie hope that your day was great!! I'm so glad your birthday is before mine!! LOL

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love hearing the heartbeat for the first time... makes it feel more real. Happy birthday to Marissa and I can't wait to see you. Four days and counting!!! Eeeek!