Thursday, April 3, 2008

Big news!!!!






OK I have a couple of big announcements, first and foremost, Michale got her drivers license on Tuesday April 1st, I'm a little nervous but I think she is going to do great!! And wow when I trust her enough to drive with the kids its going to be a huge help to both her Dad and I!!

So I think it will be great. I know I'm really just trying to convince myself, but I'm OK with that!!! She' s a great girl with a awesome head on her shoulders, I just wish she would use it all the time!!

Next is Jayden's big news, if you will notice in the pictures, No training wheels, he rides like a big boy!!!! I'm so proud of him, he has done so so good!! He is our youngest so far to learn to ride with no training wheels!! In fact Monica still uses hers, she hardly ever rides and she actually could care less!!! Now Jayden he has an altirer motive, he wants to ride the little yellow motorcycle so bad, in fact right after he got the hang of riding his bike, I mean the very same day, he made his dad go take out the motorcycle and start it for him, and he of course wanted to try that too!! But we told him he had to get realllllly good on his bike first then he can try the motorcycle!! Then of course we were pushing Jayden to get him going on the bike so Colton thinks that every time he rides now he needs a push , he runs after Jayden yelling push push push!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh how scary!! I'm soooo not looking forward to this in a year and a half.
Congrats to Jayden!! What a big boy!