Sunday, April 13, 2008

Entering the HOT phase!!!

I am offically hot most of the time now, and I know its only going to get worse as I live in one of the hottest places for the summer!! Oh well small price to pay for a sweet princess!!! LOL I have been meaning to take some pictures so you can see just how big I am getting, I dont think I am as big as in previous pregnancy's but I started alot smaller this time so I feel really big!! And of course my wonderful husband is always saying wow you are really pregnant!! And what exactly is that suposed to mean, and he says " your one hot mama" Ya WHATEVER!!! Iam so excited about this baby for so many reasons, one its a GIRL!!! Yay two she's my last and I know that!! three, a new baby, I just love babies they are just so sweet and I think its like holding a little piece of heaven in your arms!! AMAZING!!!
I am so tired, I was feeling so good for quite a while and now I am back to needing those naps or I just want to drop at about 6 which is not good as I am usually still running someone somewhere at that time!! But today I even had a nap and I am ready for bed, just ready to veg!!
I have been busy making blankets for the baby which I am so excited every time I look at them I think is it really a girl!! I just keep thinking I want to look one more time just to make sure she didnt grow anything!!

1 comment:

Kasi said...

I am so excited for you!!!!!