Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I have.................




Been feeling so insecure about the sex of this baby, I really felt from the beginning that this was our little girl, then my wonderful friends through me a baby shower because I had nothing for a girl, all my girl stuff I sold when we moved to Hawaii, so really we had nothing! Anyway, we had our first ultra sound and they said yep its a girl so I was good Its a girl!! Yay well you know how doubt starts creeping in so right before the shower I wanted to go have another ultra sound, but I never did. So I got some really cute stuff, but it has sat in her dresser hangers and tags and all!! I wouldn't take any of it off, so last week I said this is crazy I'm going to one of those little places and just going to peek one more time, I have really been feeling like I needed to get her stuff washed and see what I still need. So I went and the first this she says to me is well surprise mom..........................................................................................................................................................
Yep, its definitely a GIRL!!! Yay, OK so now we can look and see how cute this baby is, well I don't know if you can tell on these pics but they are the 3D kind so very cool, in the first one off to the right is a profile of her face, the second is her hand covering her face over to the right side again, in the last its still over to the right but more kitty corner and her nose is kinda resting on her hand, which by the way she kept that arm up by her face the whole time!! So we got us a little girl and I'm so excited to meet her, not much longer, 6 weeks!!

1 comment:

Kasi said...

Holy cow, I can't believe you only have 6 weeks left! And you need to call me because I tried calling your cell and it was turned off? Anyway, she looks adorable!! What are you naming her?