Monday, June 23, 2008

My first







And I have to say that I am hopelessly addicted to these darling albums, and Monica is so stinkin excited she keeps lookin and lookin!! Anyway this is about the sum of my accomplishment so far for the summer, I know its not much but it was a ton of fun!! I am going to work on a flower shaped one for Merissa.


So we are off to Carson city in the morning. Randy got a job up there so we are making it a kind of a working vacation, I think we will go into Reno try to hit the mall and start the kids school clothes shopping since we go back to school August 12th and I want to get ti started at least before Makenna gets here!! so if anyone knows of a good Local scrapbook store I need to visit let me know, we are also planning on going to Lake Tahoe and who knows what else, I know that we don't have a ton of time and Randy does have to work some days and we are coming back on Sunday. Michale leaves for girls camp on Tuesday or we would have stayed longer.
I'm feeling great, very hot and starting to have contractions, I am definitely starting to thin out, its getting so close now, I am so excited to meet our little girl!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Hey, Love the book! Way cute!
Sorry I didn't get back to you one the scrapbook stores in reno. Let me know if you go again. I would love to meet you.