Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Dr. visit

Well I went yesterday, and I didn't hear what I wanted too!!! I am only at a 2+ but not all the way to the head, he said it was more like a 1+, and the head is still pretty far up!! (pout) Not that I'm ready or anything but I guess I just wanted to be further along than this!! He asked if I wanted him to strip me, and I said how about next week! He thought that was funny since I was disappointed that I hadn't done more! Well I just want to be more progressed so that when I do go into labor it wont take as long!! I know weird but in my mind that's what I'm thinking!! LOL! So I said I know its just a guess but how much do you think she weighs right now, he laughed and said my best guess would be between 7-8 lbs. I'm thinking man it would be so nice to only have a 7-8 lb baby, but Alas I guess it is not in the cards for this mommy!

No comments: