Wednesday, July 23, 2008

She's here






I am very proud to announce and introduce you to "Makenna Jennifer Taylor" she weighed 8 pounds 7 ounces and was 20 .5 inches long. She is the sweetest little girl ever! We are all truly in love with this newest little member of our family, the kids can't get enough of her, they are always by her side. We feel very blessed to have another healthy baby. What can I say I am in love, and continually fall in love over again as I watch each of my sweet children kiss and hug and delight in her every movement and sound she makes, we love you very much sweet baby girl and welcome to our home!!!!

2 comments:

gigharborscrapper said...

Congratulations!! What a doll. I can't wait to see more pictures. Jenn you crack me up. Here you are a very busy mother of 7 giving birth and your nails are all done in so nicely!! I admire that you take such good care of yourself despite the business of your family. Enjoy this new sweetie pie!!

Kasi said...

AWW Jenn!!! I love that her middle name is Jennifer! And I LOVE her chubby cheeks and dark hair!! so so so cute!