Wednesday, July 22, 2009

As promised.................






















barely but i made it!!


So my sweet little girl is now 20 pounds 2 ounces on the 34% and 29 and a half inches putting her on the
68th % for her height. She totally loved Dr. Thompson, and he was so thrilled that he tried to convince the kids that he should take her home to his house, (I tried to convince him he wanted Colton, but he wouldnt buy it!!) the kids freaked, no way were they going to give their baby sister away, then her tried to declare a no shot day for Makenna but that didnt fly with the nurses!! All in all, what can I say, shes perfect in every way!!

Well except that she would not smile. Didnt Jen do an awesome job, and look she sent me pic's already, she is just too good to me. She knows how much I love them so she tries to get a few done really fast for me. Plus she was going out of town and wanted to make sure I got some first, how sweet is that!!! Love ya Jenn!! Any way even though we didnt get much in the way of smiles we still got some great shots, how can you go wrong with this darling baby of mine!!

2 comments:

Renee said...

I love them! Jen knew how much you wanted to see them and she did an awesome job! I absolutely love the balloons and cake - what a great idea!! So cute! And you can't see the black eye!

Jennw6kids said...

Didnt she do great, it is so amazing to me how much she can do!! She is the best!!