Sunday, September 13, 2009

I cant believe....................


































































I have lest my blog so long, and the longer I have left it I thought ohhhhh, there is so so so so, much to catch up on but the crazy thing is the longer I leave it the more I have to do. So after some consulting I have decided to do a quick over view until I am caught up, then I will hopefully stay caught up!!! LOL LIFE!









So we did a lot of camping this summer and that was mainly the extent of all of our vacationing this summer, but we love to camp and the kids cant get enough of it so that's OK with us!! We found this great little place up in Yankee meadow that everyone loves, lots of great ridding trails, fishing, and of course the stream with running water that the kids had a blast playing in, so it is the new favorite around here!!















So here is a few pictures from our camp outs. Have had friends, my brother in law and even our sister in law join us on different trips, and of course mike and meghan, joined us on a couple so it has been a lot of fun this summer, And then of course the not so fun, Jake thinks it is so funny to catch snakes and freak me out because I do not, I mean do not, like snakes, so of course there they were finding one under the little bridge!! Stinkers!
And Jake completed his hunter safety, and passed his tests with flying colors. He is so excited now, Randy and Jake have been going dove hunting and Jake of course has big plans for all the hunts!!

No comments: