Sunday, September 13, 2009

Weird mom!!

Ive decided, that's all there is to it!! Weird, strange, crazy, abnormal!! OK here it is, I didn't want my kids to go back to school, I like my kids home, no I LOVE my kids home. We go to the park, we go to the pool, we go camping, it doesn't matter really we stay home and play games, I really don't care, I'm with my kids, I love my kids they make me happy!! I just love being a MOM!!







Any way I guess it had to happen so they are all back in school, 5 of them this year and if you count Colton being in pre-school 2 days a week then 6, now that is crazy. So I changed Jayden from afternoon to morning because that is when Colton has school, so now I can take Makenna with me and go help in the kids class rooms!! Yay, I am so excited for that!!








So Michale is a Senior this year, which is so so crazy to me, going to the college for most of the day, then back to the high school for a couple of classes, and her "Senior experience"!!












Jake is now at the intermediate school, which he just loves, feels so much more grown up, so that is fun for him, I am so excited for him and this new phase he is going through!!








Merissa got Mr. Anderson this year, which is so awesome. We are so excited to have this amazing teacher once again.



Monica got Mrs. Turnbeaugh this year, she is so awesome so grandmotherly just what Monica needs!!
Jayden got Mrs. Cardon, he was a little nervous but excited!!
And Mr. Colton got the most amazing pre-school teacher with the cutest little school ever!! I knew it was a big hit when he came home the first day and showed me his big A little a and the sound is aaaaaaaaaaaaa so so cute!! YAY

No comments: