Sunday, September 13, 2009

Homecoming.............







How did I get so lucky? I often ask myself this question, Michale is such an amazing young woman, I am so proud to be her mom!!



I got the privilege of helping her once again get ready for the dance. She knew she wanted her hair down, dress ready nails makeup, good to go. she kept the poor boy waiting like a half an hour, but I think it was worth it cause, I got to watch his face as she walked down the stairs, and I think he felt the same way as her dad did when he saw her!! WOW!!
She had a lot of fun and he was a gentlemen, opening her doors and all!! She had a blast!!

2 comments:

Renee said...

Michale is my kind of girl! Intense football one night and looking so pretty another night for the dance. I love her dress! She is a great girl!

THE KNELL CREW said...

She looks so pretty! Love the football too, drives the boys crazy...pretty and sporty all in one! ;) Oh yeah...you aren't the only one behind. I finally updated mine too after a little over a month. It's all good! Cute posts :)