Thursday, May 8, 2008

Jayden is heartbroken

When we went out side yesterday morning, Jayden kept saying to me, the birds nest looks crazy mommy, so I took him over and we looked and they are gone, I think mama bird moved them, at least that's what I want to believe. They did over flow the nest, they were resting their heads on the outside of the nest because they were so squished in there, so I just want to believe that she moved them!! Jayden wants to know what tree they are in now? Its so cute, he just loves those birds and cant stop talking about them!!

Today is the first day of my 3rd trimester, wow it just seems so crazy, it is going so fast. I am starting to have a hard time with my hips and back, by the end of the day its hurting so bad!! Then I go to bed and end up getting up because my hips hurt so bad that I just cant lay there anymore. Don't think I'm not grateful for this sweet little baby I am! I'm just complaining that I hurt!! I am so excited to meet this sweet little one, but on the other hand I want her to stay in there, because she is the last one I will feel, and I know I will miss it, and I know once she's here she will grow so fast, it will probably be like a time warp and I ll be one of those mom's with a bunch of crazy teenagers!! So for now I'm good with where she is, I love her with all my heart but I want to enjoy every last second of every kick and hiccup, or whatever she is doing in there!! I love you my sweet baby!!

1 comment:

Kasi said...

Oh Jenn, I soooooo feel for you! My hips hurt sooo bad this pregnancy, I woke up every few hours wanting to cry! I hope that you feel better soon...well, I guess it will be a few months, huh?
Did you get my voicemail? Sorry if you called back and I didn't answer, I have lost my phone!!