Tuesday, May 27, 2008

YAY!!!!!!

Schools out!!! I am so excited, my kids got out Friday. But I guess today would be there first official day of summer!! I just love having my kids home, I love playing with them, and oh am I feeling like I really need them all to know how much I love them and how special each and everyone of them are to me before the baby comes!!


So I'm going to back up a couple of days and tell you my sweet darling Michale went on her first "date" a Senior boy named Jeff asked her to the cheapskate dance, she was very excited and I was alot nervous, the poor kid I grilled him when he got here, and made sure he new that I had a very special girl here and I wanted her returned the same way I sent her, Randy just said Honor your priesthood and you'll having nothing to worry about!! Of course I still worried!!!


Friday as soon as the kids got out of school we were almost all packed and ready to go on our first camping trip, we went to Enterprise and ended up staying in the camp ground which drives Randy nuts but it was so rainy that if we tried to go any where else it was like a big mud pit!! But every time the sun came out we jumped on the 4-wheelers and motorcycles and rode till we where either frozen or it started to rain again, we saw some beautiful country!! I think we might head back up that way again this weekend we saw a great camp site that will be awesome and then we will be able to see a little more since its supposed to be dry this weekend!!

1 comment:

Kasi said...

Jenn, you are getting so close! I can't wait to see pics of your new baby girl!
PS I used some of your scrapbook goodies last night! I love them!