Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Wonderful life



It all started Thursday, with Jayden and our Mother's day tea party, he was so stinkin cute, he was telling me for weeks that I was going to cry at his tea party, and I would ask him why and sometimes he would say you will see, and sometimes he would say because we sing you a song that is just so darn sweet!!

So then we get there and he comes in and is singing to me, and all the while he is wiggling his eyebrows up and down at me, I was have a hard time squeezing out a tear in between my giggles. Then we go into the class room and spread out our blanket, and he gets to serve me some snacks, he kept saying do like it? I LOVED it my boy!!


Next was Kindergarten graduation, Monica was so stinkin cute, she was a little hard to see on the back row, but her little class was just awesome, they were just singin and singin. Then we went to class and she got her diploma, she has just adored her teacher this year, if we have had more then a weekend off of school she would start complaining about how much she misses her teacher, and when is she going back to school because she just really cant stand one more day without her!!


I feel so blessed, I have the most amazing family and friends!! On Saturday my awesome friends had a baby shower for me, it was so fun opening so many pink little packages. But the best part was all of my wonderful friends and family that came to celebrate this day with me. Thank you I love you all and feel very blessed to have you all a part of my life!!
Since Monica is almost seven and we had moved to Hawaii after she was little we didn't save anything, so I literally had nothing for a girl, and now I'm well on my way!! Thank you I love you!!

No comments: