Monday, May 4, 2009

I did it!!

After much debate, and fighting with myself, I went today and signed up for the St.George Marathon!!
It was a lot harder this year, when we did it in 2007, there was 4 of us, most of us doing it for the first time. We all met there to turn our papers in together (I think it was to make sure we would all sign up and not chicken out!!) We celebrated, we got lunch, took our little ones to the park!! Oh and we signed up on the first day of registration!!
Not this year, Randy took me over, its the last day to register, and I'm the only one stupid enough to sign up. Oh well, I feel like I have something to prove to myself!! Hopefully I can do that, who knows!!

4 comments:

TisforTonya said...

you rock... seriously, I'm always impressed with anyone who can run 10 blocks without dying - but a Marathon...

I bow to your running superiority!

Sherrie said...

You can do it girl!!! I bet you beat your time from last time!!!
Sherrie

Jennw6kids said...

Thanks girls, Iam really excited about it, nervous, but excited!!

The Gibsons said...

great job jen. Good luck. Are you ready for the training again? You will do great. I admire you for doing it again. I know Greg Smith signed up too. I will root for ya.