Tuesday, May 19, 2009

They are up....







I got the flowers posted on my other blog. You can check them out HERE, they are a great price, only $3.50 for the big ones, and $2.50 for the small ones or 2 for $4.00 and then if you buy 10 you get one free!! I will also customize if there is something specific you need!! These are a few of my favorites right now, but really I love them all, its hard not putting them all for my girls!! If you saw how many they have you would die!! So go check them out and let me know what you think, even if you don't want to buy any!!

1 comment:

TisforTonya said...

oooh, I keep forgetting to call you! Not about the headbands/flowers (though I need to get some) but about Pampered Chef... do you want to order that pink plate set this month? I don't really NEED it and can get 60% off... you want? Call me!