Friday, November 14, 2008

crazy, crazy, crazy!!!

I keep thinking will it really slow down, see, see, see, even my thoughts are running ahead of my typing. I mean life, will it ever slow down for a mother with 7 children?? My guess is, no!! I swear it actually is picking up speed, I was thinking lets just get Halloween over, but oh no that was a dumb thought because, HELLO, now there is Thanksgiving, Christmas, and than birthdays allover again!! Sheesh!! Ok enough complaining!
Last week I decided a little on the late side what to get my niece for her birthday, when she was a baby I had crocheted around a flannel blanket and she still carries that blankie around (this is her 8Th birthday by the way) so I decided she needed an upgrade to one more her size now, so I made her the cutest purple rag quilt, I took a pic of her opening her present I will post it later, but I think I was way more excited to give it to her then she was to open her presents, but hey her cousins were there and that was by far the most important thing for her!!
Ok then I have had the crazy issue of getting ready for family pictures oh my goodness so stinkin stressful, trying to coordinate everyone colors being wrong oh my gosh I cant even tell you, for a week I think I went in every store in town and then Randy was working in parowan so he even checked Cedar!! But I happy to say that as of last night pictures are DONE!!! Yay, unfortunately my little sweet Makenna did not smile once!! Little stinker, oh well now I will be haunting Kelly's blog to see if she puts up a sneak peek for us HERE . So that is what has been going on here in my neck of the woods, have a great weekend everyone!!

3 comments:

Kasi said...

Oh my gosh Jenn, I do NOT know how you do it. I feel like my life is crazy enough!! I can't wait to see your family pics!

The Gibsons said...

I went to kelly's website. She takes some cute pictures. Maybe I will have her do us when we finally can all be together. Can't wait to see the ones of your family.

The Finnegan Clan said...

Hey, I know another good photographer, check her out! www.finneganphotography.com LOL!