Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Football










I'm trying really hard, to get my mind around this, OK so I went to Dixie, growing up. My kids now go to pine view and play for pine view. So Saturday was Jake's last football game, and yep they had to play Dixie, which you know my son's out there yeah go pine view. But is it OK if I silently kinda root for Dixie too? And man their uniforms, that bright blue and white they just look so nice, but still more than anything its just I was so trained to dislike pine view so I almost cringe, thinking this is where my kids go, and Jake is always like pine view rules yeah, we rock, pine view is the best school ever, and inside I'm dieing, I'm like no stop don't say that ahhhhhhhhhhhh it burns stop, but I'm only saying that on the inside because of course it would crush him if I really said that!! So without further ado............
Jake had his last game Saturday and they crushed Dixie, yes I mean they crushed them!! Jake did some awesome blocking, his offence was amazing. You ROCK bud!! Some pretty cute spectators too!!

2 comments:

TisforTonya said...

There are some benefits to being a transplant - I'm not sure I could root for my kids if they played for Thornton High School (the arch enemy of my two high schools!)

The Gibsons said...

That is too funny. My older boys dad went to Dixie so when my boys played dixie and were on the pineview team their dad actually sat on the dixie side. I sat on pineview since I am not from here. My boys were a little hurt. Way to hang in there Jenn