Thursday, November 20, 2008

update







Here is the picture of my darling niece opening her blanket that I made for her, such a sweet girl. I was very touched watching her open her presents, she lovingly opened her cards, first I might add and read them didn't just check for money, and ohhhhhhhh and aaaaaahhhhhhhh over each, any way I thought it was awesome, hope she loves her blankie!!
Well, on to the next sport, here's Jake at one of his wrestling matches, its really kind of a gross sport, but I really enjoy watching him, he just has this look on his face of intense concentration, and he has no one to blame if he doesn't medal.
Here's a picture of one of the girls favorite doo's we got the idea from HERE, just scroll down and you'll see the directions, I love it getting all the awesome ideas I get from all these sites, and all the step by step instructions, thank you ladies for all your hard work!!

No comments: