Friday, November 28, 2008

Thankful









I am so thankful for so many things in my life, I have the most amazing Husband in the world, he is so even tempered, he treats me like I'm a princess, he loves our children as much as I do, he loves god, he does whatever I ask of him, he plays with his kids, he loves to go to church, he is an awesome listener, OK so I really could keep going, but I do want to go spend time with my family!! LOL
I am so thankful for the most amazing children in the world, they are so good, they do what I ask (even if I have to ask a couple of times, sometimes, they still do it!), they love to cuddle, they like to play with me, they don't get embarrassed when I want a kiss in front of someone, they love Jesus, they love to read, they choose the right, yep I'm going to stop again even though I could keep it up!!
I am so thankful for awesome in laws that are more like my real family (which they are), my sweet sister in law, that is really my good friend or sister, or BOTH!! Yay me!!
My awesome brother in law, that is one of those uncles, that spoils my kids rotten, but you also wonder what he's teaching your kids behind your back, and you hope it has no lasting affects!
My sweet mother in law that is so generous, always trying to make it to the kids activities, and spoil the kids!!
My darling mom, whom I am so thankful for she comes to my house almost every morning to watch the kids so I can take the older ones to school, because that is usually the same time the baby wants to go back to bed, so she stays and watches them so Makenna can stay in bed.
I am so thankful for a loving Heavenly father who watches over me and mine, I know with all my heart that he loves me! I am so thankful for that knowledge!!
I am so thankful for ALL of my friends and the amazing example they all are to me I love each and everyone of you, you all inspire me to be better to try a little harder, thank you!!
I want to thank Teresa and Mitch for an amazing Thanksgiving day, dinner was wonderful, company was wonderful and your house is looking great!!
Oh and guess what, MY PICTURES ARE DONE you can go HERE to check them out, they are amazing, I love them!!
These are all of the pictures (well not all) from Thanksgiving (it may seem that way though since I put so many on) we had a lot of fun as you can see!!

1 comment:

Kasi said...

okay, your family pictures are ADORABLE!! You look so good!!!