Monday, November 3, 2008

Birthday update








Monica had a fabulous birthday!! She was so excited all day long, saying its my birthday, its my birthday!! She wanted crepes for her birthday breakfast, then for a cake she wanted to do Halloween cupcakes. Randy and I picked her up for lunch, and of course she wanted to go to pizza factory for her # 7 pizza!! Her happiness was so contagious, she was just filled with utter joy all day!! After school we waited for her 3 friends she got to invite to go with us to the Washington rec. center, where we had a blast!! She opened her presents, and loved them all, she also got birthday money from grandma Taylor, and Jones, from Aunt Glenda, and a gift card to toys-r-us from Aunt Teresa Mitch and Shelbi!! Thank you everyone she was very excited as she opened all of her presents and cards!! Then to top off her night after everyone went home she wanted Carl's Jr. for dinner! Then she asked Daddy for one more present, she wanted to sleep with Mommy!! Yeah Monica we loved celebrating with you!! Love you sweet girl!! Kisses and Hugs!!

2 comments:

The Gibsons said...

Looks like she had a great time. Sloane turns 7 on Saturday and she can't becide what she wants to do. Either go swimming or take friends to see Madagascar 2. She would invite her entire class if I would let her, but I told her 3 friends as well. Tell your beautiful daughter I said Happy Birthday. I am good to scrapbook anytime. I can adjust my schedule to fit yours.

TisforTonya said...

hey, I recognize some of those neighborhood kids from preschool! Sounds like you all had a fun time - I don't think I ever get my way THAT completely on my birthday!