Friday, October 31, 2008

Sappy

I just LOVE being a mom!! To me there is absolutely nothing in this world better!! If someone came to me and offered Money, Riches big house whatever, in exchange for my kids I would walk away without a thought!! To me there is nothing better than having one of your kids come to you and put their arms around you and kiss and hug you and tell you how much they love you, or to watch them figure something out that they couldn't do before, and watch that pure joy of accomplishment!! Amazing!! To watch your babies face light up just because you are smiling at them!! It just speaks to my heart and I have pure contentment in who I am and what I am doing as a mother, I Love them with all my heart. I thank god for them everyday more than once, I thank him for all these blessing each and everyone, Ive got seven of them. They are amazing, and I feel truly blessed and mostly amazed that these beautiful spirits are in my home and I get to call them my children!! But mostly I just love being a mom!! Thank you!!

2 comments:

TisforTonya said...

Syrupy sweet yes, but I know you mean it!!! I wouldn't trade mine for the world either, but there are days I might loan them out... of course, today they're all sweet and I'll have to send all offers away :)

The Gibsons said...

What a loving tribute Jen. You are a great mom and I admire you for how much patience you have. I feel so guilty when I feel like I need a day off.