Thursday, October 2, 2008

Look what I did........




Yep, while Michale and I were out shopping for her dress we went into Clair's and Michale said we should get Makenna's ears pierced while we are here and I said..........................OK!! So we did, and she looks darling!!

Here are a couple of darling pictures of my little angel at 10 weeks and smiling like crazy!!

Look what I have been up too!! My girls are absolutely loving wearing flowers in their hair, so yeah, um I guess you could say I went a little crazy with the flowers, and made tons, all colors!! Yay they are so pretty I just love them, one more joy of girls pretty hair, which brings me to my new side bar thing that says where I'm at, well I found this new blog that's teaching us about new hair styles for girls and this site is having a giveaway so check it out!! www.hair4myprincess.blogspot.com
OK so yesterday I was totally horrified and had to pull myself back with all the inner strength I could muster not to beat the living#%&& out of Colton!! So I'm looking at this website on making bows and the boys are watching T.v. and all of a sudden I hear this splashing the same time that I hear Jayden scream at Colton, I turn and look and Colton is standing their butt naked holding himself and peeing, yes peeing on his brother and the floor!! Oh my gosh did I want to kill him!! I yell to scare him and stop him for peeing anymore run him into the bathroom and tell him he is supposed to pee in the toilet, he finishes and goes to time out, and then I get Jayden in the shower!! Oh this child is going to be the death of me!!

4 comments:

TisforTonya said...

I'm trying not to laugh, really... I'm just holding it in...

... now I've gotta go!


Bwaaahh, hhahaha


okay - that's good, all better now. Sorry - boys will be boys... then they grow up and Men are still boys :)

THE KNELL CREW said...

I am so sorry... I can't stop laughing, oh how I can relate!!! It is a good thing that when they are good they are so cute, it gets you through those not so good times :)

Kasi said...

okay I totally laughed out loud at that one! I can relate. Sometimes you just can't figure out what is going through their heads!!
And I love your bows! I went crazy making them for Emmy too. They are so fun and easy!
And Makenna, well, she is just adorable!

Amy said...

oh my gosh! That's um... gross. I'm sure Katie's got some interesting pee stories with four of those stinkers in her house. Your flower clips are so cute and MaKenna is absolutely adorable!