Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Birthday..................










Sweet girl!! I am going to dedicate this post to the most amazing 7 year old little girl in the whole world!!









The 7 things I love about you!!












  1. My sweet Monica will do her jobs without being asked she just goes and does them!!



  2. Then when she is done doing her jobs that's not enough she has to go help her sister so that she can get done fast too!! (so they can play of course)



  3. If you look sad or upset or mad she will come up to you and put her arms around you and tell you she loves you!!



  4. She loves Colton almost as much as I do, she constantly saying he is just so cute, he is so cute!! She trails after him like a little mother hen!! Now that is cute!!

5. Her love of life, she just gets so excited about things, and her whole little face lights up and you cant help but feel her joy!

6. she loves her baby sister, she mothers Makenna almost as much as she mothers Colton, always saying how adorable she is!! I love that she loves her brothers and sisters with so much intensity!!

7. That she is mine for now and I'm so blessed to have this sweet angel in my home, she is such a great blessing to us!!

We will be forever blessed to have this darling girl as our own, and am so thankful for seven years ago at 7:47 a.m. to welcome her into our family, love you forever baby girl!! Kisses mommy

3 comments:

Kasi said...

seriously, what's the deal with all your kids getting so dang BIG?

TisforTonya said...

what a sweet tribute... and such cutie hair!!!

The Gibsons said...

That is so sweet Jen. I got a kick out of her when I was there. Helping me figure out my colors for scrapping a page together. I love the hair. I need u to come and do Sloanes. I did try one and it was cute, but the other ones look to hard.