Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Can you believe it......








because I cant. My sweet little girl is 3 months old!! She is changing so fast, I just keep thinking can we please just slow down and let me enjoy her just a little. It just feels like we go, go, go all the time. I think that's why I relish our family outings so much because it finally feels like I can really slow down and enjoy just being with my kids, instead of rush here rush there you need to get here you need to get there, is your home work done? Did you read? Did you practice piano?
So anyway, Makenna is trying really hard to roll over, she has almost gotten it a few times, but she does need a little more time on the floor and since nobody seems to want to let her have it who knows how long it will take!! She still loves her tongue, it is so funny watching her play with it, the kids are always sticking out their tongues to her! She is very quick to smile especially if she has had her nap and is fresh from sleep. I just love snuggling up with her, she is so squishy, and melds to me so wonderfully, we just fit, she makes our little family so happy, we are so glad she is ours!

4 comments:

TisforTonya said...

as well as you express your joy in your kids - I almost could want more... almost :)

she's getting huge!

Kasi said...

she's so freakin' cute, where did the dark hair come from?!
I know what you mean, they grow way too fast. I would give anything for ben to stay this age forever. Every time he reaches a milestone or does something new I kinda want to cry! lol.

The Gibsons said...

I can't believe how old she is now. I love holding her when you bring her over. I love her flower. She is a doll. And I too wish they didn't grow so fast. When are we going to get together and scrapbook sometime.

SAYDA said...

I love that picture of all your kids on top of each other. Priceless! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Good luck with the drawing. Come back and visit. I will be posting a cute craft idea on Saturday.
Sayda