Friday, October 10, 2008

Life...

It has just been another crazy week, I swear one thing after another!!

I started this week with Jayden having to go to the Dentist for some major work, and he was all crazy and loopy after that. Then Tuesday was our anniversary, we did end up going to dinner, but we had to tailor it around the kids' activities! Then Wednesday I go to weight watchers, and then it was stamp club, which we did some way cute things that I'm really excited about, and they came out with some way cute sizzix die cuts so cute!! Then my weigh in, maaaan, I am just so frustrated, Ive only lost 10 pounds in about 8 weeks, it is just coming off ssssssssssooooooooo slow, its making me crazy. I just lost it so fast last time. Patience that's what they keep telling me, but please hurry!! Then came Thursday could it be free??? Oh no, no no no no, Raptor romp!! And wonderful today weellllll, Dr. with Makenna cuz she's not feelin good the store, and oh yeah Mom's birthday, so yep lunch with mom, present you know, then she wants Cinnamon rolls...........do you see where this is goin!! crazy, speakin of goin I do cuz, got to get the rolls to mom!! I'll leave you with pic's of the romp!!

2 comments:

Kasi said...

I don't know how you do it Jenn! I am just starting to get a taste with Daniel being in school, dance classes, library classes, play groups, etc. And I feel like I don't have a single spare second...yet you do what I do times ten!!

The Gibsons said...

First of all Jen this is the first time I am on your blog and I love the black and white picture of your kids. Cute!!! I don't know how you keep up with everything. I think I am going crazy and you do more than I do.