Monday, October 27, 2008

Tagged

OK, I 've been tagged by 3 people now so I thought I better get going, partly I was trying to figure out how to do the link thing, and I wanted to learn that first, that's my story and I'm stickin to it!
So Sherrie, Tonya, and Kasi, all tagged me so here you go!!

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:40 I know I didn't make it to the gym, bad girl!!

2. Diamonds or pearls? diamonds

3.What was the last film you saw at the cinema? You mean like a movie at the theater? Wow Hmmmm, I don't remember (does that tell you anything) Oh girls weekend is coming and were going to twilight!!
4. What is your favorite TV show? biggest looser

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Fiber one and ww yogurt mixed in

6. What is your middle name? Monica

7. What food do you dislike? Alien heads

8. What is your favorite CD at moment? I would have to say Either Carrie under wood or Taylor Swift
9. What kind of car do you drive? Ford Excursion

10. Favorite sandwich? Roast beef or The beach club at Jimmy johns

11. What characteristics do you despise?selfishness people

12. Favorite item of clothing? Capri's

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Please take me back to Hawaii!!
14. Favorite brand of clothing? Silvers, That still don't fit, 3 months after baby!

15. Where would you retire to? Where ever my kids are, I want to be near them and my grand kids
16. What was your most memorable birthday? Oh do we get birthdays I thought we just get older
17. Favorite sport to watch? basketball

18. When is your birthday? January 27Th

19. Are you a morning person or a night person? I want to be a night person but because I exercise in the morning that's trying to win
20. What is your shoe size? eek, 10

21. Pets? 1 dog

22. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? My nephew just got home from Russia
23. What did you want to be when you were little? A movie star!! LOL

24. What is your favorite candy? Twix

25. What is your favorite flower? Tulips

26. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Monica's birthday, Thursday

27. What are you listening to right now? Jayden wine to get his bike out!

28. What was the last thing you ate? Raspberries

29. Do you wish upon stars? yes

30. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Um, do I even need to answer PINK!!

31. How is the weather right now? beautiful and 57

32. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? Randy

33. Favorite soft drink? Diet Coke

34. Favorite restaurant? Texas Road house or outback

35. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbie

36. Summer or winter? Summer

37. Hugs or kisses? Kisses

38. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate

39. Coffee or tea? I LOVE the smell of coffee,but I don't drink it, but I LOVE diet coke!

40. Do you want your friends to answer these questions on their blogs? sure

41. When was the last time you cried? This morning!

42. What is under your bed? Ummm, Probably a gun (for hunting my dh's)

43. What did you do last night? celebrated with my family, my nephew's homecoming

44. What are you afraid of? Spiders

45. Salty or sweet? sweet

46. How many keys on your key ring? 5

47. How many years at your current job? 16

48. Favorite day of the week? Friday

49. How many towns have you lived in? 7

50. Do you make friends easily? I try, but I think it gets harder with age

So I'm going to tag Kristelle, and Sarah, well I would tag some others but since you are private (you know who you are and you can do it anyway) I wont link you!!

4 comments:

TisforTonya said...

Alien Heads? I'm not sure I want to know, especially since you don't like them!!!

(way to get all linky with it!)

Jennw6kids said...

ok so I thought everyone called brussel sprouts alien heads!!! LOL

The Gibsons said...

ok jenn if was fun to get to know you better but now I need to answer all those questions. Heavens.

THE KNELL CREW said...

Okay I know who I am :)... are you still not able to comment on my blog? Or does the link thing not work on private blogs? Let me know... L8R.