Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Bad luck charm

Yep, so Randy went another year without a deer, so yeah umm I'm thinking that he uhh, hasn't even gotten a deer as long as we have been married, so Jake says I'm dads bad luck charm, and I say well young man your not to charming yourself ya little stinka!!!
So, I don't know exactly how ready I am to talk about this yet but man, I'm so upset. I guess I will just say what I can, Michale now shares a room with Merissa and Monica, and will never have her room back!! OK so that sounded really harsh, but isn't that what happens if you sneak out of the house, with not a thought that what you are doing is wrong!!! And to make matters worse...............if that's at all, she was going into the back yard to make out with a boy, so in her eyes she wasn't sneaking out because this is her house and she was just in the back yard!!! HELLO HELLO HELLO .....................................is anyone home there, Michale HELLO, it was12:45 in the MORNING, you don't think that is sneaking then I guess I don't know what is!! As far as I'm concerned she's grounded till she's dead!!
So here is another good one!! Last week I made taco soup, the kids all really like it (except Monica everyone cant like it right, but still good odds with 7 kids), so Colton is going to town on it, well there are 3 cans of beans in it but still mom doesn't think of this, so he finishes goes out side to help dad with the 4-wheeler, well mom finishes cleaning up and I down on the computer lookin to see how I'm going to do the girls hair the next day, and then next I here, Randy getting mad mutter under his breath how he cant get anything done around here cause he has to take care of all the poop, well Colton tried to make it all the way up to my bathroom, and as he's trying to pull down his pants and get on the toilet he starts to go so he gets it in his pants on the rug and all over the toilet because he eventually got on there to finish, so Randy is throwing a fit and I go see what happened well I went to clean up the toilet and he took the rug down to the laundry, I thought there were clothes in the washer and I of course wanted to wash the rug so I told Merissa to go put the clothes in the dryer, so I finish up stairs, clean up Colton get him out of the shower get jemmies on come back down stairs and I'm thinking wow that poop smells so strong (do you see where this is going) so I go in the laundry room and I'm looking for the rug, where in the heck did he put that, I look in the washer, nope, I look in the sink, nope, OK its not on the floor, (have you figured it out yet because I hadn't) I look out side, nope, where in the heck , it stinks so bad, OH MY GOSH, yep, they were in the DRYER!! Oh my goodness was I mad!! My first thought was I need a new dryer, then of course I thought of my bank account and then screamed for Merissa, well she says that was what was in the washer and you told me to put it in the dryer!! I said well you can clean it up, (no I didn't make her clean it up, I wanted to but I didn't!!) No I did, saying bad words the whole time!!
So there you have it 3 big posts in one!!

2 comments:

TisforTonya said...

okay - I'm thinking that it's going to be a LONG time before you can laugh about THAT fiasco (the dryer one)... aside from that - a shared room sounds like an okay punishment... can I just be very afraid as my kids all get to be teenagers?

and hey - ANY meal that most of the kids will eat is extremely successful... regardless of the aftermath :)

The Gibsons said...

oh man Jenn. I am glad it was you and not me. I think it would be a month before I would use my dryer again even knowing it is clean, but just the thought of what happened. As far as your teenager is concerned. WHAT WAS SHE THINKING!!!..lol. I think it was a good punishment. That is what I would have done too.