Friday, October 24, 2008

Gotta try................

I got this new cook book from Costco, its Hershey's so many yummy yummy recipes!! I made this one yesterday, and yep its GONE!!!

Fudge Truffle Cheesecake

2 cups Hershey's semi-sweet chocolate chips
3 8oz. cream cheese softened
1 can 14oz. sweetened condensed milk
4 eggs
2 t vanilla

Chocolate crumb crust

crush 45 vanilla wafers
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/3 cup Hershey's cocoa
1/3 cup melted butter

Combine and press into the bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan

1. Prepare crust set aside. Heat oven to 300 degrees

2. Place chocolate in microwavable bowl, 1 1/2 minutes and then stir if necessary microwave an additional 15 seconds at a time stirring after each heating just until chips are melted when stirred

3. Beat ream cheese in large bowl until fluffy, Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add melted chips, eggs and vanilla; mix well. Pour into prepared crust.

4. Bake 1 hour and 5 minutes or until center is set. Remove from oven to wire rack. With knife, loosen cake from side of pan. Cool completely; remove side of pan. Refrigerate several hours before serving. Garnish as desired.


Now in my mind its garnished with home made whipped cream sweetened with some powdered sugar and vanilla then chocolate shavings, but in my house it didn't last long enough, but if OK not if when I make this one again I will do just that!! (In fact Merissa just came to me and asked if I would make another!!)

Enjoy this one was so yummy, I had to share!!

1 comment:

Kasi said...

okay I will totally have to try it!